The Bryant Preferred Series Plus 80X Gas Furnace is the perfect choice for consumers with a focus on quiet efficiency, as well as energy efficiency and not to mention reliability. These are the factors that make this gas furnace one of the top choices.
Features and Benefits
- The Bryant Plus 80X Gas Furnace has an energy efficiency rating of up to 80% AFUE. On a scale of 1 to 7 this furnace receives a four in terms of energy efficiency.
- This is an essential part of your home’s cooling system as it has the ability to circulate cool air easily throughout your home.
- The inducer fan draws the precise amount of air needed through the system’s heat exchanger for enhances heating performance and gas efficiency.
- This gas furnace can help reduce the cooling cost of certain air conditioners as it includes SmartEvap technology for humidity control which can be paired with Thermidistat control and an outdoor unit for greater savings. Unlike many other gas furnaces this one can enhance the cooling capacity of certain air conditioners in the cooling season. This is due to the inclusion of an EMC blower motor. This blower motor allows for the quiet and efficient distribution of heat throughout your home and thereby helps you save on your year-round utility costs. In addition you may be able to get rebates for having an EMC motor.
- This gas furnace comes equipped with Fan On Plus technology. This essentially means that you will not only be able to control the temperature of the furnace, but also maintain your preferred level of airflow from three main options.
- The furnace includes a QuieTech noise reduction system which makes it one of the quieter furnaces available. The Bryant Preferred Series Plus 80X Gas Furnace comes with a sealed combustion system which virtually eliminates drafts and allows for extra quiet operation of the system. It is one of the quietest furnaces of its kind. On a scale of 1 to 7 this gas furnace receives a grade of 5 in terms of the silence of its operation.
- The Bryant Plus 80X gas furnace comes with Pilot-free PerfectLight ignition. In addition the system is built in such a way that you can be assured of reliable start up every time you require your system to provide heating.
- The furnace comes with a versatile cabinet which can be fitted into practically any location as it comes with four standard positions and 14 venting options.
- The furnace has a safety feature known as the Blocked Vent Safeguard. This ensures that harmful fumes do not at any point make their way into your living area where they could cause damage.
- The tightly sealed blower cabinet allows for minimal air leakage.
- The warranties you will receive are not bad at all. With this gas furnace you get a 10-year parts and a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty upon registration.
- Energy Efficiency of up to 80% AFUE
- The furnace circulates cool air through your home and assists selected conditioners by adding 1.5 SEER to their functionality.
- You get a 10-year limited parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger on registration
- Supported controls include Thermidistat and Thermostat
- The system has LED diagnostics
- The Bryant Plus 90x Gas Furnace has 45,000 – 135,000 BTUHBTUH capacity
- It has a Blower Motor with single-stage, electronically controlled, programmed ECM
- The Fuel used is natural gas, but is also convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- Single-stage, 4-way multipoise
- Made from Galvanized steel
- Baked on urethane base coat of paint and polyester top coat
If the original owner of the Bryant Plus 80X Gas Furnace registers his or her system within the 90 day period, the furnace will be covered by a 10 year parts and 20 year heat exchanger warranty. If you would like to include additional warranties that include labor you should take the time to ask your Bryant dealer about what your other options are regarding the Bryant Preferred Series Plus 80X Gas Furnace. If the furnace is not registered within 90 days the warranties are: 5 years for parts, 5 years for the heat exchanger, expect in jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration.