Isn’t it about time you switched your home heating requirements to a furnace that can save you time, save you money and save energy? If this is something that has been on your mind, it may be time to switch to the Bryant Legacy Line Plus 80 Gas Furnace. This is the furnace that will deliver on just about any heating requirements you have. Make your home heating more reliable, lower your utility bills and ensure you live in a home that is comfortable.
The maker of exceptional quality products for your home has done it again with this furnace, perfect for heating your home and keeping you nice and warm throughout the cold winter months.
Features and Benefits
- If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you have found it with a furnace that gives you up to 80% AFUE. This translates to excellent energy savings for you and a lower utility bill than you would have with conventional heaters.
- The QuieTech noise reduction system keeps the unit running quietly, so that both your body and your ears get maximum comfort.
- The Fan On Plus technology ensures you have access to modern technology that controls the adjustable speed of the fan, keeping the unit cool while it keeps you warm.
- With a PerfectLight ignition, you have a replacement for traditional pilot lights, and a machine that works better and smarter.
- Get a five-year parts limited warranty on this unit, guaranteeing you peace of mind when using it in the long term. You will be able to use it for years to come, without having to worry about breakages or problems.
- Need extra convincing? How about the 20-year heat exchanger warranty? The heat exchanger is that part of the furnace that takes heat from inside of the machine and transmits it to the surrounding air and into your home.
Get an up to 80% AFUE energy saving on with your Bryant Legacy Line Plus 80 Gas Furnace. The low NOx settings also help control emissions from the unit. The unit is built to perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness, the perfect solution for those who have had problems heating their homes from top to bottom and one end to the other.
A Thermidistat, Thermostat and on board diagnostics ensure excellent temperature control so that you can keep your house warm just the way you like it. You can control just how warm you want it to be, so that on days when the temperature changes, you don’t have to deal with too much or not enough heat.
Make use of the unit’s great capacity with 44 000 to 154 000 BTUH and a single speed blower motor. The Serpentuff polypropylene-coated heat exchanger keeps the warm air moving through your home. As for the fuel, you can use natural gas converted to liquid propane. The unit has been built with technology and efficiency in mind, as well as the comfort of those who buy it.
Made of galvanized steel and coated with a baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat, the unit is built for maximum efficiency and durability. The 4-way multipoise profile also ensures the unit looks as good as it functions. You will in essence have a furnace that doesn’t detract from the style of your home, but functions as it is supposed to.
Get a fantastic five-year guarantee on the unit and an additional 20-year heat exchanger warranty. This is not just a purchase of a furnace, but also a guarantee of the peace of mind you need to ensure that you have the made the right decision in purchasing this furnace.
The Bryant Legacy Line Plus 80 Gas Furnace is not just a unit you would purchase to heat your home. It is a total home warmth solution, and will keep you and your family warm through the long cold winter. This is the perfect unit to save you on money and save energy, so that you are doing your bit for the environment and for your budget. If you have done your research on furnaces and have seen what is in the market, you will know that is one furnace that does not compromise on quality or efficiency.