There are many different furnaces to choose from on the market and the choice can make your decision a lot harder than it would otherwise be. This review about the Bryant Evolution System Plus 96T Gas Furnace which is aimed at providing you with the basic facts and figures to make your decision significantly easier in the long run. We will give you information on the main features offered by the furnace, discuss its pros and cons, and outline the warranties you will receive.
Information and Features
Let’s start our discussion by looking at the features offered by the Bryant Evolution 96T Gas Furnace.
- This is lauded as the company’s quietest furnace.
- It provides an AFFUE of 96.5% which means that more than 96% of the money that you put into your furnace goes into heating your home.
- The Perfect Heat(TM) technology used by the system means that the furnace automatically adjusts according to changing conditions in the room.
- In addition the Bryant Evolution System Plus 96T Gas Furnace comes with Perfect Humidity(TM) technology which removes up to 127% more humidity than similar furnace’s that are available.
- The Fan On Plus(TM) technology allows you to control the speed of the fan in the furnace
- The furnace meets all of the ENERGY STARŽ guidelines for energy efficiency, so you know that you will be using an efficient furnace to warm your home all the time.
- The furnace is reliable in terms of durability.
Pros and Cons
The furnace is given the following ratings by the Bryant Evolution website:
- The furnace has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 6 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Quiet Level Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Durability Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
This furnace has a lot going for it. However it is not the most efficient furnace available. That being said a score of 6 out of 7 is not at all bad in the long run.
More importantly it is said to be one of the quietest furnaces that you will find. This means that you will be able to enjoy a comfortably heated home without having to deal with the noise that most furnaces make.
The AFFUE is extremely good, but remember that there are furnaces out there that offer an even better rate. However these furnaces tend to be more expensive and the Bryant 96T Gas Furnace is probably one of the more economical options for you to choose.
The furnace comes with state of the art technology that will increase your level of comfort exponentially as compared to similar furnaces. You will not have to worry about the quality of the air in your home because all of that will be take care of by the Bryant Evolution System Plus 96T Gas Furnace.
The warranties that a company will offer you on a furnace are often an indication of how good that furnace is. This is because it reflects the confidence that the company has in the furnace and can therefore give you a fairly good idea of whether or not it is a good idea to purchase that furnace. When it comes to the Bryant Evolution 96T Gas Furnace you get the following warranties:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
A lifetime warranty always looks good and is a fair indication that the furnace you are buying is worth the money that you are expected to pay for it.
This review hopefully made it easier for you to decide whether or not the Bryant 96T Gas Furnace is the right option for you. In order to make the best decision possible you should read as many consumer Bryant gas furnace reviews as you can.