There are a number of features that need to be considered in this particular American Standard Gold XI gas furnace review which may help you reach a final decision regarding the purchase this particular furnace.
Feature and Benefits of the Gold XI Gas Furnace
- This furnace converts 95% of the money that you put into it into heat for your home. This is far more than many other gas furnaces that are available on the market at present.
- If you install the American Standard XI gas furnace as part of a complete system it could significantly increase your overall cooling efficiency during the summer months.
- This furnace not only meets the required government regulations and standards, it also surpasses them, which means that you can make significant energy savings as well as reducing your output of greenhouse gases substantially.
- The American Standard XI gas furnace comes with a multispeed blower motor. This allows the furnace to operate quietly and efficiently allowing you to be heated adequately in peace and quiet at all times.
- The furnace comes with a heavy steel insulated cabinet which is specifically designed to add to the silence and quiet operation of the American Standard XI gas furnace. In addition this is a feature which allows the furnace to hold more heat in your home, which means that you will be more efficiently warmed during those cold winter months.
Pros and Cons
Something that most people look for in a furnace is silence. You want the furnace to work, but you don’t want to be able to hear it. This is a furnace that provides just that service; its silence is one of its key features. In addition, it is also described as being one of the more efficient options that are available on the market. Efficiency usually means a reduction in the costs that you will have to pay personally.
The Gold XI gas furnace is known as being one that is reliable, which is one of the most common compliments that this furnace receives. This is also something that you should be on the lookout for when trying to choose the best furnace for you.
Last but not least, the American Standard XI gas furnace is one of the leading furnaces in terms of energy conservation. This is an environmentally friendly point, but it comes with the added advantage of being easy on your pocket as well.
The main con for this furnace is that there is no actual guarantee regarding how much energy you will be able to save when using it, a major downfall. American Standard indicate that a “Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system”. This is a lot of variables to take into account in order to determine whether or not this is in fact a good furnace for you to choose in terms of its energy saving properties.
American Standard Gold XI Furnace Warranty
When assessing whether or not the American Standard XI gas furnace is the right furnace for you, consider the warranties that come with the product, as this can be a very strong indication of whether or not a product is of good quality. These are the main warranty features:
- You will receive a lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger
- You will receive a 10 year limited warranty on internal functioning parts
- If you do not register the product within 60 days of having it installed then only base limited warranty terms will apply
- There is an option to extend your warranty if you would like to
Now that you have taken the time to read through this American Standard Gold XI gas furnace review you will have a better basic understanding of what you will get if you buy this furnace. All of the main facts have been presented to you, making your decision far easier. If you would like to do further research into the product you should consider starting your search with customer reviews. However, be careful, as people generally only write a review if they have something to complain about. Isolated units may have problems, but this is not necessarily a reflection on the entire range.