With an Amana AMVC8 gas furnace, you will quickly discover that these furnaces are known for their quality and safety. While one brand of gas furnaces may offer high quality components, and another brand will brag about a sturdily built furnace, the Amana brand offers all the good features, and it is no different with the Amana AMVC8.
Each Amana gas furnace comes with industry-leading warranties, and they offer a range of furnaces to suit every type and size of home. Amana is an American manufacturer and offers innovative products, of which their gas furnaces are one. Even though their high-efficiency gas furnaces are the top of their line, they still provide more annual savings in energy costs simply because of their efficiency.
Energy Efficient Gas Furnace a Key Factor
The higher the AFUE rating, the greater the savings, so a gas furnace with an AFUE rating of 80% would mean that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense is converted into energy. Before you go out and buy an Amana gas furnace, do a little research on the furnaces and find out how it can help you with savings in terms of energy consumption, AFUE and Energy Star rating. One thing is that you will see that Amana is pretty well received by consumers, and it is a popular choice.
Their furnaces have AFUE ratings of anything between 80 – 96% and to operate safely, Amana furnaces use the highest quality components, and are engineered to maximize safety. It is true that an Amana gas furnace is not the only choice you have, but most people find that when they compare them with other brands, the Amana is ahead in terms of safety, durability and energy efficiency as well as their excellent warranties.
Sizing for Quiet Performance
For peak efficiency, make sure your Amana AMVC8 gas furnace is properly sized for your home. When a gas furnace is installed properly, you won’t experience unpleasant gas odors and you won’t hear the system running or the air moving through the ducts. Amana has experienced installation experts who are diligent in making sure your appliances are properly installed for maximum efficiency.
If you do experience a noisy furnace or your home has a gassy odor, it could also be that the ducts are too small and maybe the fan is using more power than it should. These days, where every cent counts, you must have your gas furnace installed by experts.
Features of the Amana AMVC8 Gas Furnace
- Up to 80% AFUE performance
- Two-stage, variable speed blower assembly – the speed blower monitors the conditions in your home and is able to deliver the exact amount of airflow needed to cool it down or heat it up, ensuring that your home is always comfortable and that no energy is wasted
- Tried and tested at their factory before being shipped
- Patented million air stainless steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Electronic control board with self diagnostics – the board stores error codes, even during power failures, which makes troubleshooting easy. Standardized parts make this furnace easy to maintain
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Efficient and quiet variable speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet Communications System
- SureStart Silicon Nitride Igniter for years of trouble-free performance
- Stainless steel heat exchangers known for the durability. Some gas furnaces take about 10,000 cycles before deterioration sets in whereas with Amana, you can expect 1,000,000 cycles.
A Warranty is an important thing to take note of when buying a gas furnace, and even though most manufacturers offer much the same, there are some differences to look out for. With the Amana AMVC8 gas furnace you get:
- the advantage of their lifetime unit replacement, if you register your unit on time
- if your heat exchanger packs up, they will provide a new furnace
- 10-year parts warranty
Tough and durable; if you really want to buy a high quality gas furnace with adjustable speed, consider the Amana AMVC8 two-stage, variable speed gas furnace, and the cherry on the top is that you can expect to spend less than you would with other models.