The Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace is a high performance gas furnace which pulls a fantastic amount of heat that achieves to 95% AFUE. This translates into great savings and efficiency for you, as it means that out of every $1.00 you spend on fuel, $0.95 is going straight to heating your home.
The Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace is a perfect choice for the individual who prefers to use green technology and homeowners who use a lot of heating energy, as the efficiency helps to bring down energy costs dramatically. This furnace offers all you need from excellent performance to great efficiency, at a lower price than the top of the range furnaces. The single-stage burner and variable speed blower operate quietly and allow for a balanced heat throughout.
Features and Benefits
- Superior energy savings with an efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE puts the Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace in amongst the top-performing furnaces.
- The ComfortFan technology drives the constant fan operation and allows you to select the fan speed for your furnace.
- The Carrier Performance 95’s sealed combustion system means that the unit is enclosed in a sealed cabinet, and this is good news for you as it means that the furnace operates very quietly and with minimal vibration. This means great heating comfort in near perfect silence.
- Heat exchangers are vital in extracting heat from the gas used, and as such they are responsible for the efficiency of your furnace. The Carrier Performance 95 gas furnace uses two stainless steel heat exchangers. The primary heat exchanger is made of aluminized steel and does the majority of the work. The secondary heat exchanger, manufactured of the patented Serpentuff, and coated with polypropylene, draws in additional heating energy. The use of a dual heat exchange system means maximum energy use, reduced waste, and lasting durability.
- The pilot-free PowerHeat ignition provides quiet and secure ignition and means that you will never have any problems in igniting your furnace and will have heat quickly whenever you need it.
- The Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when correctly registered
Performance 95 Specifications
- An efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE rates the Performance 95 amongst the best.
- The Carrier Corporation is an Energy Star partner, and as such has determined that the Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace meets the Energy Star guidelines for efficiency.
- A 10-year parts limited warranty when registered correctly and a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger.
- This furnace also supports all thermostats and includes on board diagnostics.
- The Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace has a capacity of 40,000 – 100,000 BTUH
- This model features a variable speed blower motor which controls air intake very precisely and ensures you of increased performance and gas efficiency for a comfortable performance and the best temperature as required.
- The primary heat exchanger is manufactured from the toughest stainless steel for durability.
- The Performance 95 uses natural gas but is also convertible to use liquid propane (LP).
- This unit features a variable-speed multipoise profile
- The galvanized steel construction of this model affords extra strength and an increased rigidity
- The outer casing features a baked-on urethane base-coat and a top coat of polyester which both looks good and protects the unit.
The Carrier Performance 95 Gas Furnace comes with a 10-year parts and lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty, to the original owner, upon timely registration of your new equipment. The secondary heat exchanger is covered by a 20-year labor limited warranty.
It is recommended that you ask your dealer about optional extended warranties which may be inclusive of labor.
If you do not register your new equipment within the grace period of 90 days, the warranty period becomes a 5-year on parts and 20-year on heat exchangers warranty.
In jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, the warranty will automatically revert to a 10-year parts limited warranty and a lifetime parts limited warranty on the heat exchangers.
If you require any more information on the warranty, you can check the warranty certificate on carrier.com for more details.