When winter approaches and you begin to pull out your thick socks and warm scarves, think about what indoor heating solution you will use. If you are torn between a number of options, perhaps it is time that you consider the Carrier Infinity 96 New Edition Gas Furnace. With an AFUE rating of up to 96.7%, this furnace is one of the best ways to ensure comfort and warmth in your home this winter.
Features and Benefits
- The up to 96.7% AFUE rating means the furnace is impressively efficient and will provide home heating solutions that rival those of larger units. It has been recognized as carrying a high standard of efficiency and this is what makes the unit so desirable and such a good buy.
- A two-speed inducer fan manages the amount of air the unit takes in and controls its efficiency to guarantee great control and excellent working at all times. With two stages of heat, the furnace is more economical no matter what time of year you use it, and whether you set it high or low. The unit makes use of two heat exchangers to ensure maximum comfort for you and your family, and maximizes the unit’s efficiency.
- The SmartEvap takes the humidity in the room down by as much as 10%. At any time of year, you can use the Carrier Ideal Humidity System control the humidity in your home whether you are heating or cooling the room. This adds to the temperature control and helps you heat or cool your home more effectively.
- ComfortFan lets you control the speed of the fan, essentially giving you control of the temperature of the room.
- The unit is subject to a lifetime warrant on the heat exchanger, as well as a ten-year warranty on the unit’s parts.
- As well as comfort in temperature, the unit’s low noise settings ensure extreme aural comfort too. You won’t have to worry about any noise when heating your home.
- The unit can also be used in conjunction with an optional air cleaner cabinet to allow for high quality air to be filtered in and out.
- The Power Heat™ ignition is an excellent and durable system that keeps the unit operating efficiently and effectively.
Infinity 96 Performance:
Excellent efficiency is top priority when it comes to the Carrier Infinity 96 New Edition, and this is proven by the up to 96.7% AFUE rating. The unit uses an inducer motor with a two-speed gas valve, which means two heating stages. And, as an ENERGY STAR partner, the unit works to ensure maximum energy efficiency.
With Infinity and Thermidistat controls, the unit allows for diagnostics of over 70 parameters, which can be accessed via PDA or laptop. The two speed fan and the two heat exchangers also allow for increased effectiveness in operation.
The units impressive 60 000 to 120 000 BTUH blower motor capacity gives variable speed, while the ECM primary heat exchanger made of aluminized steel allows for heat settings to be altered as needed. The secondary heat exchanger is a fin-and-tube stainless steel construction and provides extra efficiency and support. The noise reduction technology keeps the unit quiet while it works to add to the comfort of its operation.
The unit sports a 4-way multipoise design, made of impressive and durable galvanized steel, covered with a base coat of urethane and a top coat of polyester. The unit was made specifically with homeowners in mind so that it does not detract from the style of your furnishings.
The unit is subject to an impressive unlimited warranty on the heat exchangers and a ten-year warranty on the parts, when properly registered. This is a testament to the confidence that the manufacturers have in the unit’s effective operation and its durability.
The Carrier Infinity 96 New Edition Gas Furnace is all about efficiency and comfort in your home. It ensures that you and your family get to set the temperature in your home, and keep it the way you want it with a minimum of noise. With exceptional ratings and proven durability, anyone who knows anything about furnaces will be using this unit to heat their homes this winter.