The Bryant’s Plus 80t is a sophisticated gas furnace that offers high-tech solutions for everyday needs whilst delivering exceptional comfort and up to 80% AFUE. This whisper-quiet, ultra-reliable, energy efficient model with dual-stage comfort control minimizes temperature swings and maximizes savings as it heats on low for the majority of the time, thus it makes for one very smart economical choice.
Features and Benefits
- The Bryant Plus 80t gas furnace provides extra quiet, comforting warmth that only gas heat can provide, with an energy efficiency of up to 80% AFUE
- Perfect Heat™ technology – has adaptive control and two heating stages, which allows it to adapt to changing conditions. This technology allows your furnace to operate on low heat for the majority of the time, and to efficiently, consistently and quietly maintain your preferred temperature setting, switching to high heat automatically when necessary. It continues working throughout the year as an integral part of your complete heating and cooling system to bring you comfort.
- A side benefit to the Plus 80t gas furnace’s two-stage heating is that the 40% longer heating cycles draw air through the system’s filter more frequently than in standard furnaces, allowing you to enjoy cleaner air in your home.
- Bryant’s patented furnace control board allows you to set the temperature that is most comfortable for you and your family and let our “smart” electronics take it from there.
- Fan On Plus technology allows you to select from three different continuous fan speeds at the thermostat. This not only distributes the heat evenly throughout your home but also controls the temperature.
- QuieTech noise reduction system – QuieTech is a system that reduces the operating noise whilst providing a comfortable heat.
- With the addition of the patented Thermidistat control, you can look forward to all-year round comfort and consistent humidity control. The Plus 80t™ gas furnace kicks into high gear when the humidity rises in order to remove excess moisture. Bryant’s SmartEvap™ function affords even greater humidity control during the cooling season and reduces the humidity 10% more than a standard system.
- 10-year parts and 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty upon registration
- Pilot-free PerfectLight ignition – this is an advanced gas furnace ignition system; it replaces and improves on the standard igniters used by other manufacturers.
- Bryant’s exclusive Blocked Vent Safeguard protection ensures that the furnace shuts down if any of the vents is blocked, which protects your living areas from filling with potentially harmful gases.
- A convenient pull-out blower assembly, 1/4-turn door latch(es), enhanced sight glass, and a clearer and brighter LED display make access, maintenance and diagnosis far easier for your service technician.
- The blower cabinet is tightly sealed and meets the stringent air leakage standards required in some areas.
- Energy Efficiency of up to 80% AFUE
- Because the Plus 80t gas furnace operates at low speed most of the time, there are fewer start-up cycles, which means that the delivery of heated air is extremely quiet. It also maintains a more consistent room temperature because it adapts to various conditions and offers two heating stages. Fewer up and down swings in temperature mean a quiet, relaxed, warm atmosphere and great energy savings.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
- Controls Supported: Thermidistat, Most regular thermostats
- Diagnostics: Over 70 parameters via PDA or laptop
- Capacity: 66,000 – 154,000 BTUH
- Blower Motor: Two speed
- Primary Heat Exchanger: Serpentuff polypropylene-coated – This is Bryant’s exclusive heat exchanger, and it features a patented polypropylene laminate which allows it to extract virtually all the heat from the system and make the best use of available energy.
- Fuel: Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- A two-stage, 4-way multipoise profile
- Galvanized steel Construction
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint.
The Bryant Plus 80t Gas Furnace comes with a 10-year parts and 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty to the original owner, as long as the new equipment is registered on time. Your Bryant dealer will be able to give you more information regarding this warranty, and any extended warranties, which may include labor.
If the equipment is not registered within 90 days, the warranty period is 5 years. An automatic 10-year parts limited warranty applies in jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration. For more information visit bryant.com and read the warranty certificate.