The best in modern innovative technology, augmented comfort features, and the fact that our Legacy Line 95 Gas Furnace delivers on energy efficiency by achieving up to 95% AFUE, putting you in line for a tax credit, makes the Bryant Model 359AAV the preferred and intelligent choice for economical heating, significant savings and super-reliable performance.
Features and Benefits
- The Bryant Legacy Line 95 Gas Furnace automatically puts money back into your pocket as you save on your monthly energy bills whilst enjoying the warmth spreading throughout your home.
- Energy savings of up to 95% mean that and you may be eligible for a U.S. tax credit. Virtually all available models meet the requirements set down for federal tax credits.
- This model could provide savings of up to 33% of your heating fuel costs over older, 60% AFUE furnaces.
- The primary heat exchanger delivers approximately 80% fuel efficiency via Bryant’s patented weld-free construction, which is corrosion-resistant.
- The Legacy Line 95 Gas Furnace utilizes a secondary heat exchanger, which is coated with Bryant’s patented Everlastic polypropylene laminate, to transfer an extra 11-15% of available heat into your home, providing higher fuel efficiency, financial savings on energy bills and lasting durability.
- Weld-free stainless steel heat exchangers and a silicon nitride igniter and add the reliability and durability that Bryant’s clients have come to expect from their products.
- Fan On Plus technology – Fan On Plus is the advanced control intelligence that drives Bryant’s adjustable constant fan operation.
- The multi-speed PSC blower and induced draft design is optimized to very quietly deliver your heating comfort whilst also conserving energy at the same time.
- Our electronic controls provide you with very reliable comfort control and system monitoring whilst also providing your service technician with great time-saving diagnostic tools and capabilities, which saves you on service charges and gets your system up and going optimally in no time should you have a problem.
- Sealed Combustion System – The redesigned solid door on our sound-reducing insulated cabinet, as well as the vibration-absorbing grommets and cabinet seals are a prime example of the detailed craftsmanship and attention to detail in Bryant products, guaranteeing a very quiet operation so that you are not disturbed by noise and can relax in peace and quiet and just enjoy the warmth and comfort of your home.
- Pilot-free PerfectLight ignition – Bryant’s Perfect Light™ igniter, which is an advanced gas furnace ignition system is amongst the most reliable and robust hot surface igniters on the market, so you will always have heating when you most need it.
- Bryant offers a 10-year parts and lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty on the Bryant Legacy Line 95 Gas Furnace, to the original owner, upon registration of your new equipment.
- Energy Efficiency Up to 95% AFUE
- The attention paid to detail by Bryant means that the insulation, steel cabinet construction, induced draft operation and multi-speed blower all add to your warmth and comfort by contributing to a quiet operation.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
- Bryant is an ENERGY STAR partner, and has ascertained that the Legacy™ Line 95 gas furnace meets the ENERGY STAR regulations for energy efficiency.
- Controls: All Thermostats
- Diagnostics: On board
- Capacity: 58,000 – 96,000 BTUH
- Blower Motor: Multi-speed PSC blower with reduced draft feature for a quiet operation
- Heat Exchanger: The Primary heat exchanger is Bryant’s patented Serpentuff Heat Exchanger with polypropylene laminate, and it is backed up by a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, affording lasting comfort.
- Fuel: Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- Multi-speed multipoise profile
- Galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint
Bryant offers a 10-year parts and lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty on the Bryant® Legacy Line 95 Gas Furnace, to the original owner, upon timely registration of your new equipment.
The secondary heat exchanger is covered by a 20-year labor limited warranty. Your Bryant dealer will be able to tell you about optional extended warranties, which may include labor.
A 10-year parts limited warranty and a lifetime parts limited warranty on the heat exchangers is automatically conferred upon jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration. You can visit Bryant.com and peruse the warranty certificate for further details.