A 95.5% AFUE rating, the best performance that modern technology can provide, augmented comfort features and extremely dependable performance combined with great bottom-line savings on your energy bills makes the Bryant Legacy 95s the perfect choice to spread warmth throughout your home this winter.
Features and Benefits
- The Bryant Legacy 95s provides dependable, enduring relief from winter’s stinging cold. It also saves you significant amounts on heating costs due to its extraordinary energy efficiency of 95.5% AFUE.
- Fan On Plus™ technology – this is the advanced control intelligence that Bryant utilizes to drive the adjustable constant fan operation on select furnaces.
- Bryant’s patented stainless steel secondary heat exchanger transfers between 11-15% more available heat into your home, helping you to save money and energy whilst providing reassuring, winter comfort for you and your family.
- Bryant’s sealed combustion system, complete with a redesigned door, and vibration-absorbing eyelets and cabinet seals eliminates virtually all drafts and keeps operation noise to a minimum by making use of outdoor air for combustion.
- The Bryant Perfect Light igniter is a pilot-free, progressive gas furnace ignition system that replaces the standard pilot lights that are generally found on most other furnaces. This igniter is one of the most robust and reliable igniters on the market and guaranteed to give you the heat you want any time you need it.
- Bryant’s patented furnace control board is an intelligent board which allows you and your family to enjoy the ultimate in comfort and economy without having to think about it; all you need do is set the compatible thermostat and allow Bryant’s “smart” electronics do the job that it was designed for.
- Bryant offers the original owner a 10-year parts limited warranty when properly registered
- The inside walls of the secondary heat exchangers of all Bryant furnaces are coated with their patented Everlastic polypropylene laminate, which resists corrosion and promotes durability and performance.
- The TrueSense dirty filter detection lets you know when your media filter needs changing.
- The Evolution System is an advanced communication system which allows you to have more control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, fan speed and ventilation in your home.
- Perfect Heat technology allows for automated staging of heat to deal with changing weather conditions. Low stage heat gently circulates at start-up and the technology adjusts the heat as the temperatures become more extreme in order to keep your home at a comfortable temperature.
- Energy Efficiency Up to 95% AFUE
- When it comes to performance, Bryant® always goes beyond the expected by paying attention to the little things that count the most, like their insulation, induced draft operation and steel cabinet construction. As with all their models, the design and operation of the Legacy Line 95 gas furnace ensures that you get quality, value, quiet operation and both energy and monetary savings whilst enjoying the warmth and comfort of your home.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
- Bryant, as an ENERGY STAR partner, has determined that the Legacy Line 95 gas furnace meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Controls Supported: All Thermostats. Bryant offers its customers a full line of user-friendly thermostats that help them to control their indoor system to create the comfort that best suits them. The patented Legacy Line programmable thermostat allows you to enjoy the best of money-saving comfort consistently all year round because of its convenient programmable comfort schedules.
- Diagnostics: On board
- Capacity: 58,000 – 96,000 BTUH
- Blower Motor: Multi-speed Secondary
- Heat Exchanger: Stainless steel
- Fuel: Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- Profile: Multi-speed multipoise
- Construction: Galvanized steel
- Paint: Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant offers a 10-year parts and a lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon timely registration of your new The Bryant Legacy 95s model 915S gas furnace to the original owner.
The warranty only covers a period of 5 years on parts and 20 years on the heat exchangers if you do not register your new equipment within 90 days of installation.
In jurisdictions where the warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, it automatically reverts to a 10-year parts limited warranty and a lifetime parts warranty on the heat exchangers.
If you have any queries regarding the warranty you can visit bryant.com and look at their warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions.