There are a number of furnaces on the market at present, but you will soon come to realize that they cannot compare to the Bryant Evolution System Plus 95S Gas Furnace. This furnace has a lot of features in its favor.
The following review will discuss what those features are and have a look at the pros and cons that come with the Bryant 95S Gas Furnace. In addition, a description of the warranties that you will be eligible to receive when purchasing this furnace is included at the end of this review.
Information and Features
Let’s consider the main Bryant Evolution 95S Gas Furnace features and information before looking at the pros and cons f the system:
- This particular furnace comes equipped with PerfectSense(TM) technology which means that you have up to 73% tighter temperature control than with other furnaces.
- This furnace is quiet when you need it to be, a very important aspect of a furnace.
- It is Evolution® Control ready.
- The system offers 95% AFFUE which essentially means that 95% of the money you put into the furnace goes into heating your home.
- In addition the Bryant Evolution 95S Gas Furnace comes with Perfect Humidity(TM) technology which removes up to 127% more humidity than similar furnace’s that are available.
- The Fan On Plus(TM) technology allows you to control the speed of the fan in the furnace.
- The furnace comes with Pilot-free PerfectLight(TM) ignition.
- The furnace meets all of the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency, so you know that you will be using an efficient furnace to warm your home all the time.
Pros and Cons
The furnace is given the following ratings by the Bryant Evolution website:
- The furnace has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Quiet Level Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Durability Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
This is an excellent furnace to choose all round. The AFFUE rating is very high, which means that the money you spend will actually go into what you are paying for, namely he heating of your home. This means that you will not be wasting your money on this furnace. In addition it is generally just a very efficient system that does not waste.
The 95S furnace is also very quiet. This is an important thing to look for in a furnace. One of the important things to look for in a furnace is its durability. You want your furnace to last for at least as long as you have the house. A working furnace in good condition will also increase the value of your home when it comes time to sell. This is a furnace that will meet that ideal.
Bryant Gas Furnace Warranty
The warranties that a company will offer you on a furnace are often an indication of the quality of the furnace. This is because it reflects the confidence that the company has in the furnace and can therefore give you a fairly good idea of whether or not it is a good idea to purchase that furnace. When it comes to the Bryant 95S Gas Furnace you get the following warranties:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
As warranties go this is not a bad one at all and gives a fairly good indication of the quality of the furnace.
This review is aimed at providing an overview of the Bryant Evolution 95S Gas Furnace. It is important that you do further research into the furnace before purchasing it. You need to compare it to other similar furnaces and read consumer reviews before making a final decision. Look at the broad picture.
A furnace is a long-term investment so you want to make the best decision possible when your purchase one. The information contained above is a starting point and gives you the facts and figures about the Bryant Evolution System Plus 95S Gas Furnace.