There are a number of furnaces on the market, but the Bryant Evolution System Plus 90I Gas Furnace is definitely one of your better options. The following review will help you gain an understanding of what you can expect from such a furnace and whether or not it is one of the better options for your personal needs.
This review will give you an idea of the furnace’s main features as well as the pros, cons, and warranties that you can expect if you decide to purchase the Bryant 90I Gas Furnace.
Information and Features
There are a number of important features offered by the Bryant Evolution System Plus 90I Gas Furnace that are well worth keeping mind when considering this furnace as a viable option:
- Firstly the system is Evolution® Control ready.
- Secondly it offers 96.6% AFFUE which means that more than 96% of the money that you put into the system goes into heating your home.
- The Perfect Heat(TM) technology that is used by the system allows the system to automatically adjust to changes in temperature which allows for the perfect heat to always be maintained.
- In addition the Bryant Evolution 90I Gas Furnace comes with Perfect Humidity(TM) technology which removes up to 127% more humidity than similar furnace’s that are available.
- To keep things quiet and therefore more pleasant the furnace comes with QuieTech(TM) noise reduction technology.
- This furnace has a sealed combustion system.
- It also has Pilot-free PerfectLight(TM) ignition.
- Last but not least the system includes a filter cabinet.
Pros and Cons
The furnace is given the following ratings by the Bryant Evolution website:
- The furnace has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Quiet Level Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Durability Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
Although the above stars are very impressive, it must be noted that there are a few things about this furnace that make it one of the lesser furnaces. The AFUE is very high, but there are some furnaces that offer an even higher rate. However it is one of the best furnaces that you will find. It is near the top of the price range because of the many features it offers, but it is well worth the price.
In addition it has all of the most important features. It is quiet, it is durable and it is efficient. The more efficient your furnace is the more money you will save. This is a furnace that will be able to earn back the money you paid for it in a matter of years just by the amount that you save when you run it. It is quite a complex furnace so you will need to decide if it suits the needs that you are buying a furnace for or if a cheaper option may not be better.
Bryant 90I Furnace Warranty
The warranty offered by the company is often an indication of how good that furnace is. This is because it reflects the confidence that the company has in the furnace and can therefore give you a fairly good idea of whether or not it is a good idea to purchase that furnace. When it comes to the Bryant Evolution 90I Gas Furnace you get the following warranty:
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration of the gas furnace.
This is only one warranty for the actual parts that the system uses and is only valid for a ten-year period when you expect your furnace to last much longer than that.
After reading this review you should have a better idea whether or not this is the right furnace for you. The Bryant Evolution System Plus 90I Gas Furnace has a lot going for it, but you need to keep those cons in mind. Make sure that you read a number of different reviews about the furnace before making your final decision. People who have owned the furnace in the past will be able to give you a very good idea of what may go wrong. That being said it is one of the better furnaces in the range.