The Bryant Evolution System Plus 80V Gas Furnace is one of the better options in this range of furnaces. The following review is here to give you a basic overview of what you can expect. You will be given information on the Bryant 80V gas furnace main features.
There are a number of pros and cons that will also be discussed and that should help you make a final decision regarding the furnace. Last but least, a discussion of the warranty that you will be eligible for when purchasing the furnace will be discussed.
Information and Features
To start this review we will consider the main features of the Bryant Evolution 80V Gas Furnace:
- The furnace can be described as a communicating furnace with Evolution intelligence.
- The Perfect Heat(TM) technology used by the system means that the furnace automatically adjusts according to changing conditions in the room.
- In addition, the Bryant 96V Gas Furnace comes with Perfect Humidity(TM) technology which removes up to 127% more humidity than similar furnace’s that are available.
- The Fan On Plus(TM) technology allows you to control the speed of the fan in the furnace.
- The furnace comes equipped with QuieTech(TM) noise technology that keeps the furnace quiet and makes your entire ownership experience considerably more pleasant.
- The furnace comes with Pilot-free PerfectLight(TM) ignition.
- The furnace meets all of the ENERGY STARŽ guidelines for energy efficiency, so you know that you will be using an efficient furnace to warm your home all the time. It is also a durable option.
Pros and Cons
The furnace is given the following ratings by the Bryant Evolution website:
- The furnace has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 4 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Quiet Level Rating of 6 out of 7 stars
- The furnace has a Durability Rating of 7 out of 7 stars
This furnace has a lot going for it. It is highly durable, which is something that you look for in a furnace because it is a long-term investment that should last for years. It is also quite quiet. This is important in terms of your comfort in your home when using the furnace.
One of the main complaints people have about furnaces is that they are too noisy. However there are furnaces that are slightly quieter, although not by much. Where the furnace falls short in comparison to others on the market is in terms of efficiency. You want a furnace that will be fuel efficient and not waste the money that you spend on it. That being said, this furnace tends to be a lot cheaper than its counterparts, and, because it still does a fairly good job despite the mediocre efficiency rating, it may be one of the better options for you to choose. It depends on your need and on how often you will make use of the Bryant Evolution System Plus 80V Gas Furnace.
When it comes to the Bryant Evolution 80V Gas Furnace you get the following warranty:
- 10 years on parts
- 20 years limited warranty on heat exchanger upon registration of furnace
This is one of the best warranties that you are likely to find in terms of furnaces, and is a clear indication that the company has faith in its product.
You should now have a far better idea whether or not the Bryant Evolution System Plus 80V Gas Furnace is the right furnace for you. It certainly has a number of interesting features and pros in its favor, but before making your decision you will need to weigh this furnace against similar furnaces that offer the same features. A close comparison of all of your options will make your choice far easier in the long run, as will reading more consumer reviews.