When replacing or installing a new gas furnace you need to consider the requirements for your home, the follow review will outline the features, advantages and warranties concerned with the Amana AMVM96 gas furnace.
According to the Amana AMVM96 gas furnace model, these are the main features that you can expect:
- Heavy-duty Million-AireŽ stainless-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve operates with ComfortNet communicating two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Durable SureStartŽ 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Multiple continuous fan speed options for quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Quiet, variable-speed induced draft blower
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- All models comply with California NOX emissions standards
Pros and Cons
One of the main advantages that you will find with the Amana gas furnace is that the warranties that you get on this furnace are among the best in the business. In fact the Amana AMVM96 gas furnace is a lot better in several different regards when compared to other furnaces and other gas furnace companies that offer a similar product on the market at present. The product warranty really proves that the company has the customers’ best interests at heart.
Another very important pro that this system offers is the fact that when you install an Amana AMVM96 gas furnace you will notice a major and significant decrease in your gas bills almost instantly. Your bills will be cut in half which means big savings for you and your family.
As compared to several other gas furnaces out there the Amana AMVM96 gas furnace is markedly quieter which means that you will be a lot more comfortable in your own home with this furnace than with many others that are currently available on the market.
The dehumidification system means that people living in humid areas will be able to benefit substantially from this gas furnace. In addition the Amana AMVM96 gas furnace will distribute temperature evenly around your entire home which makes it a far more comfortable unit to choose.
The bottom line is that Amana gas furnaces are reliable over the long term. You will be able to rely on this furnace to not let you down for a long time to come and you should not have any significant problems with it at all.
However with the Amana AMVC95 gas furnace, reports of it giving up almost as soon as the warranty expires and having intermittent problems with it from there on out. When you read reviews of this kind remember to read as many reviews as possible in order to get an accurate overall picture regarding the true nature of the furnace you would like to buy.
You can tell a lot about the quality of a product by the warranty that the company is willing to offer you when you purchase it. With the Amana AMVC95 gas furnace you will get a lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger and recuperative coil and a 10 year warranty on all remaining parts provided of course that the unit is installed in an owner-occupied and single-family home and that you have it registered within 60 days of the initial installation. If it is not, don’t worry, because you will still get a 20 year warranty on the heat exchanger and a 5 year warranty on the remaining parts.
As you can see the Amana AMVM96 gas furnace seems to have a lot going for it, although there is an Amana AMVM96 gas furnace review or two out there that criticize the product. Remember that in order to have a clear and accurate understanding of whether or not this is the best type of gas furnace for you to buy you need to read as many reviews as you can in order to get a perfect overall picture of the product and its pros and cons.