When you are looking for a gas furnace, you need to look at how effective it will heat your home according to the size and layout of your home and how much the unit will save you on your heating costs. Your annual saving on heating is expressed as a percentage. This will help you to gauge whether the furnace that you are choosing is the best suited for your home and your budget.
The Amana ACVC95 Gas furnace boasts the following features:
- 80% AFUE
- Quiet operation
- Two Stage Gas valve operation system
- Stainless steel tubular Heat exchanger
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride ignite
- Provision for Humidifier
- Provision for Air Cleaner
- Constant feed fan for better dispersing of air through the home
- Steel cabinet outer casing coated in baked enamel
- Small size that can fit anywhere
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
These specifications and features make the Amana ACVC95 Gas furnace both convenient and easy to install and use as well as making it durable.
The Pros and Cons Of The Amana ACVC95 Gas Furnace
As with all products, there are some good and bad points about this gas furnace to consider before you rush out and buy one. Weighing up your options and knowing what you are letting yourself in for always helps when you compare a few products against each other and then you can decide for yourself whether the good outweighs the bad and if you can live with the negative attributes of the product. It is important to read an Amana ACVC95 gas furnace review online to ensure that you will be making an informed decision.
Some of the Reasons Why You Would Want to Buy this Furnace Include:
- You could save up to 30% of your normal heating bill
- This unit is easy to install and can be placed horizontally or vertically to fit into any space or corner
- One of Amana’s best Gas Furnaces
- Comes with one of the best warranties in the business
- The unit is durable and built to last for a very long time
- Easy to keep clean due to the stainless steel and baked enamel coverings
Some of the Points That May Put You off Buying this Unit are:
- Availability, as retail stores don’t always stock all of the models
- The Amana ACVC95 gas furnace is a little bit more expensive than other models because of its quality
The Warranties That Amana Gives With Each Unit
Amana is known for having the best warranties on their products than any other brand. This is well worth looking into when you are looking around for a furnace that will last a lifetime.
Amana boasts the following warranties with each unit:
- If the heat exchanger fails, then Amana will replace the entire unit, but you have to be the original owner of the unit.
- All functional parts in the unit carry a 10 year limited warranty.
- If you fail to register your unit then you will have a warranty of 20 years on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the functional parts.
The warranty also has limits placed on it that will apply and needs to be adhered to, such as:
- The unit needs to be installed in a home where only a single family stays and not for business use.
- The unit will not be covered if it has been removed after being originally installed.
- The unit will not be covered if it is used in any other way or installed in any other way as it is specified.
Which Furnace Will Fit Your Home Best?
Buying a furnace just for the sake of needing a furnace might cost you more money in the long run. You need to be sure that the furnace you choose is compatible with your home and your lifestyle. It is pointless going for the cheapest one when you live in the coldest part of the country or if your home is on the larger side. On the flipside you don’t want to get boiled out of your home by going for the biggest one and not having somewhere to put it.
If you are looking for a good quality gas furnace to put in your home, whether it is large or small, you can count on the quality of the Amana ACVC95 gas furnace to give you the heating and the control over the heating, providing you with a comfortable and consistent way of keeping warm during the winter.